(Senior) Business Analyst
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Daily Banking Services team. We add value by We add value by professionally and efficiently serving Nordea's customers through the lifecycle with the ambition to continuously improve and deliver even better customer experiences. As (Senior) Business Analyst, Łódź, Warsaw, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Talinn you’ll play a valuable role in shaping the future of Nordea Operations
What you’ll be doing:
- Initiate and plan activities to develop and improve tools, methods, and practices to ensure relevant and timely support to strategic initiatives
- Perform data analysis within various areas to draw conclusions and support decision making, including creation of various reports and modelling solutions
- Collaborating with business on initiatives to understand their requirements and transform their needs to tangible actions
- Support development and act as sparring partner to the units within data management and reporting
- Support development initiatives within Operations through collaboration with various stakeholders
- Produce high quality, timely and relevant material for presentations, proposals and reporting in order to support decision-making
- Coordination of ad-hoc assignments, and act as overall support and guidance to leaders
You’ll join Daily Banking Services, and will work in the area between changing and running the bank to support us to reach our targets. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia; Tallinn; Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are proactive & eager to learn new things
- Are a true team player and are able to connect with people in all levels, counties and across the Nordea value chain
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with peers and stakeholders across the value chain
- Have an interest and experience in data, numbers & analytics
- Are a result-oriented person with a capability to think out of the box
- Possess good presentation skills
Your experience and background:
- Strong reporting/planning & analytical background
- Experience with initiating and driving projects
- Excellent skills in Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience with Power BI and Powerapps
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.