Senior Business Analyst
Falck Medycyna Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired 13 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
About the job
In this role, you will collaborate with US operations, billing, and finance as well as BI developers from IT to deliver BI solutions that makes a difference. You will engage with US management and stakeholders in prioritizing what drives most value and how we focus on the right business needs. With your structural approach you will ensure sound priority processes and you will engage stakeholder in our projects to ensure implementation success.
Utilize your operational understanding with value-adding BI solutions
• Build a solid understanding of Ambulance US to support business with BI solutions that move the needle
• Deliver analytical solutions that supports the management team in decision-making by condensing and visualizing insightsSupport front-line management with standardized or specialized dashboards
• Build solutions in PowerBI on existing or new data models
Build the data foundation for operative and business performance insights
• Collaborate with Operations, Finance, and IT to deliver robust data models and document business needs
• Deliver models that deliver insights in utilization, resources, and service level compliance to optimize business performance in operations
• Understand operational processes and systems in planning, dispatch, and operation so we model the data the right way
Drive priorities for Ambulance US with a global, collaborative mindset
• Have a global mindset so we move from local to global solutions, yet meeting regional needs
• Drive our priority processes so we deliver on what gives most value for Falck
• Ensure US stakeholders are aligned, informed, and challenged in our priority process
• Assign tasks to resources within Applied Analytics and IT
• Participate or drive global BI projects
Business travel to US operations is expected, likely 2-4 trips per year of 1-2 weeks duration.
Master in Economics, Business or similar
Minimum 4 years’ experience as analyst preferably from operation in a logistic company or service providers
Solid experience delivering dashboards in PowerBI, Tableau or similar (Falck uses PowerBI)
Experience clarifying business needs and document to IT development teams e.g. in DevOps
Structured approach to priority processes and task management
Technical knowledge of analytical and data tools like PowerBI or Tableau
Communicate analytical results to stakeholders on various levels
Drives smaller projects and manage stakeholders
Business acumen and understanding of what drives value in a business operation
What we offer
Work in an international company;
Involvement in key projects within the organization;
Professional trainings and varied learning opportunities;
Stable employment and professional work environment;
Free private healthcare and sport packages;
Falck Medycyna Sp. z o.o.
In Applied Analytics we are 15 highly skilled analysts based in Falck headquarter in Copenhagen and in Warsaw. We support all our business units from ambulances to healthcare services with analyses, dashboards, and advisory services. We work with PowerBI, Dataflows, Python, Excel and collaborate closely with IT to ensure we in Falck have easy access to data and insights.
Analysis and ambulances in Americas – does this sound interesting?
This is a great opportunity for the right profile to deliver impactful and insightful dashboards and drive actionable analyses that we, in collaboration with our US colleagues, can apply to drive business improvements. We are on a growth journey, and you will be key in ensuring we have the right commercial data and insights to deliver on the strategy.
Key for success is strong and structured management of business requirements, and delivery of robust solutions that solve for both local needs and contribute to our global model.