- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge, outstanding database and programming skills to develop and maintains innovative solutions for our client-serving Tax professionals.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the TTT team in Tax service line. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a pioneer firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering. The Senior Business Analyst role is in the Solution Delivery pillar. The main function of this pillar is to identify, analyze, develop, and test solutions created to support the GDS Tax Practice.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ability to lead requirement discussions/routine requirements calls with Partners/onsite team and create detailed MOMs
- Elicit the requirements from the Partners/onsite to the required level of details from the above calls/workshops.
- Ability to convert the requirements to use cases/user stories and document the same in agile framework tools.
- Analyse the requirements to create functional solutions
- Document the detailed requirement specification and baseline the same with clear functional solutions for each of the requirements
- Document the Non- functional requirements to ensure system perform at the optimised levels
- Work as the bridge between onsite business team and offshore design/development team to convert the functional solutions to technical solutions
- Participate in internal work products review to validate the work product against the baselined requirements
- Demonstrate work products to onsite in sprint reviews and document feedbacks
- Work with the QA team to help them understand requirements and create test cases.
- Ability to work under agile framework adhering to agile ceremonies and methodologies
- Ability to learn new work domains as demanded by the project requirements
Skills and attributes for success:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information from key stakeholders, and evaluating requirements/constraints on solution input and output.
- Design new technology solutions by critically analysing requirements provided by the business. This includes, but not limited to creating process/workflow flow charts, system wire frames and solution diagrams.
- Proficiently and clearly write user stories for development team to rely on in building solutions.
- Effectively communicate with project leaders, and stakeholders on a strategic level to fully appreciate the direction of the technology initiatives to ensure requirements gathering is planned appropriately.
- Handling any change requirements and GAP analysis effectively.
- Review the QA test cases and assist QA team in performing functional and UAT testing.
What we look for:
- Ability to speak German is a must
- An overall 5+ years’ experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst.
- Experience and understanding of technology tools such as Balsamiq, Excel (Advanced), Visio, TFS, and Azure DevOps.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Software Engineering / Information Technology / MBA / MCA.
- Technical background preferred.
- Agile Methodology experience and exposure
What working at EY offers:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment