Senior Business Analyst
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us a Business Analyst to deliver business and regulatory change across a global organization. You will perform and manage business analysis from a business process and technology infrastructure perspective. In this role your key responsibility will be requirement gathering and analysis of the changes asked by the users and also prepare test strategy and plans for the user experience testing. You will be a link between business users, IT and project managers.
Your future colleagues
You will be a member for the CRM Change BA team in Wroclaw and there are 5 people in the team. Become part of an inspiring team with many highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to work in an agile oriented international environment closely together with dedicated business and IT professionals. You will join a team that is renowned for its fast-paced, collaborative and diverse work environment. We believe our colleagues are our best asset. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You will be a good match, if you have:
- Proven background in finance and understanding of credit risk
- Profound understanding of business analysis and project lifecycle
- Proven experience in testing area
- Proficiency in English and outstanding communication skills that enable you to build strong relations and collaborate with your diverse partners
- Proactive approach and self-manage nature
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives