As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw location.
Business Consultant / Senior Business Consultant
Client Consultant takes responsibility for overall cooperation with selected FMCG clients and builds close relationship with them by helping clients to understand the market and supporting with building effective sales and marketing strategy.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- Build and maintain close business relationship with group of assigned FMCG clients
- Delivering top level presentations which provide high-quality insights and recommendations into clients’ strategies
- Understanding the business and the client's needs
- Accountability for business planning and implementation
- Owning the business plan: financial target/proposal submission/revenue on hand/pipeline
- Tracking the financial performance of the clients
- Help to answer strategic business questions shared by the client
- Work closely with local and international teams within Nielsen departments
- Excellent communication skills, ability to conduct a dialogue with people from different departments and at different levels of the organization structure
- Sales oriented profile and ability to build enduring relationships
- Analytical and presentation skills, ability to translate data into Client business reality
- Excellent problem solving skills, solution oriented
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Strong collaboration and networking skills
- Willingness to develop and take on new challenges
- Fluency on business English and Polish
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
More info about Nielsen at www.nielsen.com
Administratorem dobrowolnie podanych danych osobowych jest Nielsen Services Poland Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (02-676) przy ul. Postępu 15b. Dane osobowe zawarte w dokumentach aplikacyjnych będą przetwarzane w celu rekrutacji. Podane dane mogą być udostępnione podmiotom upoważnionym na podstawie przepisów prawa. Przysługuje Pani/Panu prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania.