- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- Delivery of accurate data analysis to different stakeholders including ad-hoc requests (data analysis based on data across the organization; including client interaction, lead generation, sales, conversion trends, income, costs interdependency)
- Focus on detailed analysis on customer behaviour and habits based on internal and external data (acquired from the from the market)
- Assessment of organization potential to increase it’s results on key performance indicators and following assessment of gap analysis between current state and possible to achieve state
- Identification and assessment of risk factors for achieving targets set for key performance indicators
- Providing organization with recommendations on best actions and next steps either to execute on opportunities or to avoid risks
- Contribution to permanent setup of selected analysis in form of periodic reports or online dashboards
- Preparation data materials, presentations and documentation based on data analysis
- Actively supporting data quality processes to correct the data upon the need to ensure data accuracy and consistency
Who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience in consulting and data analysis, with University / Bachelor Degree or Equivalent, preferably in a relevant business-related discipline
- Ability to analyze and present high-volume data to different stakeholders in easy to digest form
- Excellent command of Polish & English both written and spoken
- Practical knowledge of business analysis & presentation tools (databases excel, Tableu/PowerBI, SQL, PowerPoint, other relevant) with strong analytical acumen, quantitative skills, and attention to details
- Self-motivated, innovative with an inspiring personality with strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to develop and use collaborative relationship
- Ability to multi-task and manage time in a productive manner
- Ability to commit to project from the start till the very end and summary with focused on details to deliver the business important results and recommendations
What we offer you?
- Cross-functional projects in teams & companies
- Cafeteria with various benefits
- Attractive medical care for you & family
- Remote work & flexible working arrangements
- Pension employee program
- Lunch card (Sodexo)
- Life insurance,
- Wide range of internal trainings
- Co-financing to studies, certifcations
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shapping the future of smoke-free world. We are building history by innovating every process needed to make our mission happen. How is it possible?