- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Senior Business Development Manager, Health and Medical Devices R&D Services (locations: Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, other European countries or REMOTE) Interested in being challenged and appreciated while starting a new career path? - Welcome to TietoEVRY. TietoEVRY is one of the largest IT and SW Engineering Services companies headquartered in Europe. Our role is to help customers and society at large to transform with technology as the main driver and enabler. TietoEVRY’s Product Development Services (PDS) division delivers software engineering services and products which foster innovation in our customers’ products. We are known for high-quality SW Engineering and as a reliable partner for market and technology enablement.
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
Senior Business Development Manager, MedTech R&D Services | Location: Wrocław, Szczecin, Warszawa
For our new business segment in Medical and Health Devices and Systems, we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager experienced in medical software solutions.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the new MedTech Device business strategy
- Generating leads and business opportunities through your existing customer and contact network
- Succeeding in gaining and developing new customers in MedTech area
- Working in tight cooperation with sales, delivery and engineering teams on bids to win new opportunities
- Contribute towards offering and value proposition development for the MedTech device segment and supporting the go to market
- Representing TietoEVRY and our offering in meetings with customers and partners, conferences and industry related events
We expect from you to have:
- 5+ years of experience and track record in business development, or sales of software engineering services
- 5+ years of expertise in MedTech segment
- Clear vision of driving business development in MedTech Industry
- Excellent customer and contact network
- Solid understanding of MedTech market trends and technology trends
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information,
- Mentoring and knowledge-sharing ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
We offer you a leading role in PDS’s business development expansion and a unique opportunity to build the new MedTech engineering services business from scratch.
You will report to Head of Automotive and Smart Devices BU and be a part of Leadership Team. We offer you a close cooperation with the head of business development and strategy of PDS.
With TietoEVRY you will have the chance to make a difference, we embrace those persons who want to walk the extra mile and are ready to try new ways of reaching the results.
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives