Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com).
Senior Business Development Manager
If our job’s posting made you interested in, please apply by using application button.
- Identify and evaluate new clients and business opportunities, respond to RFP’s and follow up on all leads.
- Maintain good relations with clients and the local authorities.
- Identify potential partners where needed
- Attend networking events and activities to identify opportunities for Hill and present Hill services to potential clients.
- Prepare proposals in consultation with the Hill Country Manager and according to Hill standards within given deadlines. Follow up with client after proposal submission.
- Manage marketing, branding and name recognition activities in-country.
- Monitor client satisfaction with Hill’s services and provide feedback for operational improvement and implement change if appropriate.
- Follow direction of BD lead and keep him updated in all activities.
- BA or BS preferably in Engineering, Architecture, International development/affairs, marketing or other related field.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in business development on infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience related to managing business development teams and bids.
- Demonstrated track records as evidenced by contributions to organization revenue and growth through bids and BD activities on infrastructure projects.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, entrepreneurial, management, and writing skills required