- Opolska 100, 31-355 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Senior Business Performance Analyst-Centre of Expertise
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring maintenance of controlling cost objects master data.
- Performing the month end costs allocations from Internal Orders and Cost Centers.
- Performing Profitability Analysis per Customer and Product.
- Executing assigned process controls and proactively report any instances of non-compliance.
- Demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers.
- Performing ad-hoc request as per requirements of Controllers.
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships/partnership with key stakeholders.
- Acting as the escalation point for the most complex queries and the most sensitive stakeholders (Senior Controllers and FDs) as TL’s back up.
- Giving MEC financial results summary and various decks for business updates on regular basis.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You have min 4 years of relevant professional experience in Financial Analysis
- You have advanced Excel skills
- You have strong understanding of financial fundamentals, financial and managerial reporting and business framework
- You have excellent working knowledge of SAP FI and CO modules, SD is a plus
- You have excellent collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
- You have creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
- You have effective communication and knowledge sharing
- You have experience in SAP cost allocation
- You have project management skills
- You have proactivity in identifying potential improvements
- You have presentation skills
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer
Check your match to HEINEKEN: