Senior Business Support Manager
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
In this new role, you will provide ongoing support to the Risk Reporting Business Manager and CRO and location lead for Poland. You will be engaged into multiple tasks ranging from transformation, financial & budgeting support, control activity, reporting metrics, reporting policy, reporting inventory, management information and communications across the Risk Reporting, the Poland risk organisation and beyond. You will have many opportunities to interact with other people, learn new things and develop your own presentations and projects. Each of your workdays will be different.
You will have a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Provide support for reporting transformation initiatives and governance
- Manage report performance and new demand MI
- Manage the global report inventory
- Prepare communications for global Risk Reporting and regional CRO Poland organisations
- Provide support for management meetings, town hall organisation and onsite/offsite support
- Manage headcount and role approval processes
- Provide financial and budget management and transparency
- Co-ordinate and oversee organisation updates
- Prepare and own selected reporting metrics
- Support Poland and Business Management leads in managing ad-hoc initiatives, projects and tasks
- Co-ordinate control activities to support wider control initiatives
- Support the preparation and provision of management information
- Represent Risk Reporting Business Management team as Poland lead
- Lead Wroclaw team
Your future colleagues
An outstanding opportunity to join us at the Risk Reporting Business Management team. We are part of CRCO Data Management, which is within the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) function. The small three-person team is located in Wroclaw and provides support to internationally based Risk Reporting managers and local Poland site management for the risk function. We are looking for a senior team member to lead the team in Wroclaw. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven 5 to 8 years’ experience in Business Management or any support function, with experience in a bank or financial institution preferred.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken and broad experience in preparing and delivering presentations in English.
- Outstanding Microsoft PowerPoint skills, ‘storyboarding’ and sharing proposals for management review/decision.
- Microsoft Excel experience analysing data sets.
- Proven experience in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- 1 year of people management experience would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of processes, standards, SLAs & KPIs concepts is an advantage.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
You display the following personal traits:
- Demonstrate positive approach, flexibility, reliability, diplomacy and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external clients and to address their needs.
- Adaptable and resilient to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.