Infor is an enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress – for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Your Responsibilities / Activities:
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, development of requirements, JAD sessions and key analytical troubleshooting.
- Create use cases and use case diagrams which serves as a vehicle in gathering, analyzing, documenting and communicating functional requirements between customer community and systems development team.
- Create business requirement and design specification documents based on the functional requirements
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communication.
- Participate in and suggest process improvement
- Perform QA testing to ensure that all requirements are met and are in-scope to the business requirements
- Provide 2nd or 3rd level support thru configuring and improving use of a specific application
- Provide data quality and suggest improvements within application area
- Ensure that all required application documentation exists and is updated
- Develop end-user training materials and process documentation
- Analyze problems and create change requests
Your education, experience & skills which makes You The One:
- 4+ years of experience as IT Business Analyst
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to interact with personnel in multiple business roles
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a global setting including multiple cultures, time zones and potential language barriers.
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models / methodologies, IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects.
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures.
- Experience in data gathering, negotiation and facilitation techniques
- Experience with requirements management, use case and modeling tools.
- Strong decision making / problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills
Would be good if You also have:
- Industry Certification on Business Analysis
Why join Infor?
- Challenge – You will help solve the challenging business problems of our diverse customers globally
- Start-up phase – We are expanding our presence in Poland. You will co-create the company during a start-up phase, possibility of promotion and build a successful career path
- Diversified work – You will have a possibility to change between projects, technologies, applications and customers
- Training program – We provide an intensive training program, with access to global experts and a knowledge base
- Benefits – We will provide a comprehensive package with flexible working hours
- Cooperative culture – You will work with inspiring people in a prestigious office in the center of Wroclaw