- Północna 16, 46-020 Opole, PolskaOpole, opolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The Senior buyer Central Europe is responsible for the purchasing activities in Central & Eastern Europe including QCD targets for suppliers supplying to all TitanX sites. For TitanX Poland site, role includes execution of the sourcing process for direct & Indirect categories.
- Work with all TitanX sites purchasing team to identify suitable parts best suited for sourcing
- Identify suitable suppliers and quality as per TitanX processes
- Manage QCD for existing suppliers in Central Europe with coordination of TitanX sites
- For TitanX Poland, Spend analysis of all purchase parts
- Responsible for execution/implementation of the budget objectives set for purchased parts
- Lead and coordinate the local purchase
- Lead and coordinate regional/global category sourcing efforts & negotiations within selected categories
- Execute the sourcing process, design, negotiate and draft/propose contract based on lowest total cost (TCO)
- Lead and coordinate with Central purchase on sourcing efforts.
- Develop and tune the sourcing process for direct material (coordination, RFI/RFD/RFQ process, evaluation/selection process, ordering & monitoring, etc.)
- Manage, develop and maintain supplier panel
- Monitor, track and execute sourcing activities and supplier panel development
- Monitor and track supplier performances
- Own cost saving budget targets
- Benchmark, analysis and follow-up of market and secure that the best conditions are reached
Expectations from candidates:
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience within purchasing in direct, Indirect, Capex & tooling categories and in the industrial/manufacturing sector
- Management, development of supplier panel for Direct, Indirect & Capex categories
- Has managed cost reduction projects & resourcing
- Established organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong and proven knowledge and skills in negotiation
- Excellent analytical skills with advance MS Excel practical knowledge
- Proven knowledge in cost structure and cost break-down
- Proven knowledge in TCO (Total cost of ownership) model of sourcing decisions in an international environment/suppliers
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Preferable experience within aluminium casting, steel parts cutting and stamping
- Flexible in business travel
- Stable employment in very dynamic and international automotive environment.
- Good work conditions including additional benefits (medical care, sport card).
- Opportunity to take a part in creating and developing new manufacturing facility.
- Professional development in a dynamic international and growing business, including trainings in Sweden.
- Friendly atmosphere, respect and support.
Please add following statement to your resume. Documents without this statement will not be considered.