private medical care
- Budowlanych 64A, Matarnia, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work
- remote recruitment
Interfaces with Project Team (service and support during both the pre-sales (iPE = Integrated Proposals & Estimating) and post-sale (iPD= initial project definition) phases of the project).
Acquires and maintains technical understanding of direct products and services purchased.
Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities.
Obtains materials, components, equipment, and services.
Develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
Investigates alternate component technologies or supplies, reducing cost and improving quality and reliability.
Participate in and support the coordinated purchase agreement programs with the Rockwell Strategic Sourcing organization.
Secure Purchasing Data Accuracy on continued basis.
Negotiates delivery of critical items from third-party suppliers that impact manufacturing and drive improvement in this area.
Resolves wide range of issues in creative and effective ways.
Drive Continues Supplier Improvements through available processes (Continues Supplier Improvement – CSI, Critical Supplier Recovery – CSR).
Recommend cost saving proposals including make-versus-buy analysis, alternative sourcing, and vendor evaluation criteria
• Data Analysis
• Cost Analysis
• Problem Solving
• Engineering (i.e., drawings, specs)
• Microsoft, Power BI, ERP System knowledge (SAP; IFS)
• Source to Pay process
• Continuous Improvement Mindset
• Relevant Market Intelligence
• Proven negotiation skills
• Knowledge of vendor management (including Balanced Scorecard)
• Problem-solving skills, both written and verbal
• Communication skills both written and verbal, Excellent English required
• Ability to influence outcomes through relationships
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Lean & Six Sigma experience desirable
• Demonstrated understanding of procurement, MRP, inventory, and production principles.
• 5+ years in supply chain/operations/ engineering and supervisory/leadership/project management experience
• (Leadership could be project leading, change management, process improvement)
• University Degree or relevant work experience
• Specific areas of study (i.e., Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering or related desirable)
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
no dress code
parking space for employees
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Buyer coordinates purchasing activities with manufacturing, engineering, and project teams to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. This position reports to Supply Chain Manager EMEA.
Work possibility in one of our offices in Katowice or Gdańsk.
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!