- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
This role provides the successful candidate an opportunity to see various parts of the Upstream businesses through a CP (Contracting and Procurement) lens and to demonstrate such imperative Group behaviours as Commercial Mindset, External Focus and Speed of delivery. The role has a direct impact on delivery of business cost improvement through 3rd Party Spend management. The main focus will be on Sourcing and Contract management with Suppliers, and maximizing Value generation (creation and preservation) from dedicated categories.
By joining this CP Ops team, you will be part of a dynamic, challenging and leading edge Procurement Team. This is a challenging and rewarding role.
- Work with stakeholders within Upstream, Projects, Wells (UPW) Business, Functions (e.g. Finance, HR) and across Organizational boundaries to deliver substantial value by:Creating a deeper business partnership within the scope of the role focused to deliver maximum business value
- Utilize market knowledge and business drivers to develop and execute fit-for-purpose commercial strategies and work plans for Tactical and Operational spend, aligned with CMCP guidelines
- Provide a strong commercial influence with optimizing demand and specifications
- Deliver end-to-end cost savings
- Setting and executing sourcing activities end to end across multiple Businesses/Functions
- Manage a Medium complexity and Medium-touch Contract portfolio
- Develop, tender and negotiate contracts in line with the Business Demand
- Maximize value from Tactical and Operational contracts and implement Enterprise Framework Agreements and Category contracts
- Manage Tactical and Operational Contracts and Outline Agreements in line with Contract Segmentation guidelines and principles
- Fluent English
- +5 years of experience with commercial transactions or negotiation,
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any Commercial Discipline, including Law, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain/CP, Business/Management (inc. HR) and Marketing.
- Ability to make decisions and execute with support of stakeholders even under circumstances of ambiguity of information without full picture known
- Proven track record of execution excellence and delivering results
- Well organised and able to manage competing priorities without a lot of direction and support from the line
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Very good commercial sense and understanding of procurement
- Demonstrate a sound track record of delivery in a commercial environment and be able to show good customer focus
- Some awareness/knowledge of SAP Blueprint and RtP process will be very beneficial.