- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Our Client is fast becoming a leading player and disruptor in the Fintech and Regtech sectors. We provide Anti-money laundering, Age and Identity Verification to some of the biggest names in finance, gaming and digital entertainment. Our aim is to make compliance simple and secure for our customers.
We are about to begin an exciting new chapter in our story and we are looking for a lead developer to help us build a new software development team based in Krakow.
- 6 years of commercial C# and .NET development
- Cloud development (preferably Azure)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Use of data querying language (e.g. SQL) and NoSQL databases
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak English
- Experience with source control
- Integrating with SOAP/REST Services
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools and processes
- Experience and understanding of working in an agile workplace
- Microservice architectures
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
As our Senior C#/.NET Developer you will help to build our suite of compliance software, working closely with UK based teams. Your ability to work autonomously to a high standard will be essential, as will your technical expertise.
Additionally you will be key in helping the Head of Engineering to build a high performance team, helping to develop less experienced colleagues and playing a vital role in bridging our UK and Polish operations.
- Delivering high quality, technically excellent software that helps the business achieve its commercial objectives
- Developing the skills of colleagues through mentoring, peer review and technical governance
- Working closely with the Head of Engineering and other senior technical staff to lead our Polish project
- Writing clean, maintainable and well tested code which meets the organisation’s technical standards
- Following and refining the organisation’s development process and actively contributing to our goal of continuous improvement