private medical care
Senior Collection Analyst - German speaking
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
Key working relationships
• Head of Customer Invoicing to Cash Processing
• Credit management & collections lead
• Collection Management services: reviewing AR ageing reports, performing collection & dunning, determining appropriate escalations & follow-up actions as per defined process
• Dispute & Claim Management – qualify and create disputes identified by Ci2C and manage dispute resolution under Ci2C responsibility
• Contribute to business and customer collection strategy reviews
• Execute in compliance with Sanofi policies and guidelines
• Complete all activities as per the global Core Model and operational KPIs
• Develop expert level knowledge of the activities in scope as well as local knowledge of entities and become a super-user
• Pro-actively anticipate operational issues and coach junior analysts
• Build, document and transfer Core Model process knowledge relating to collections management
• Identify process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
• Participate in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
• Experience in Collections Management preferably in an international environment
• Broad understanding of Customer invoice to Cash (Ci2C) process and activities
• Hands-on knowledge of collections & receivable activities
• Strong deductive and analytical skills
• Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
• Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with Ci2C front line teams
• Attentive to detail
• Role model/coach to junior analysts
• Computer literate and familiar with accounting applications (knowledge of SAP will be an advantage)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Graduate degree in accounting or finance
• Fluent in English and German
What we offer
Work in a company on the list of the best employers in Poland in 2023 according to the Forbes magazine
An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
Access to internal recruitment conducted in Poland and worldwide - you can create your own career path within Sanofi; your professional development will be supported purposefully
Contract of employment
Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 50% of time from home, where you can easily schedule your office days
An attractive package of benefits including medical care for employees and their family members; employee pension insurance program, life insurance, range of benefits from the social fund (including Multisport card)
Employee Assistance Program ( mental health support, legal and financial consulting)
Gender neutral paid parental leave
Work in an office near to the Dworzec Gdański metro station. Free parking spots for employees
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
About the job
At Sanofi Consumer Healthcare (CHC), we have one shared mission – we work passionately, every day, to ‘serve healthier, fuller lives’ now and for the generations to come. In order to do so, we strive to act as a force for good by integrating sustainability along our business and employees’ mission and operate responsibly from both a social and environmental point of view. Everything we do is centred around people’s interests – our consumers, our customers, healthcare professionals, and our employees – across the world. We are building loved brands that serve 1bn consumers worldwide, through our key platforms: Allergy, Physical & Mental Wellness, Pain, Digestive Wellness and Cough, Cold & Flu. We aspire to become the best Fast Moving Consumer Health (FMCH) company In & For the world and we aim to build a work environment where people can thrive, grow, enjoy and be at their best.
The aim of this role is to deliver collections management services to CHC Europe as per their respective Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Senior Collection Analyst reports to Ci2C Head of Credit & Collection and works closely with Customer Service, Finance, Treasury, Account to Report, Trade or Global Business Unit and Ci2C front line teams in countries/regions.
Pursue Progress. Discover Extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Please ensure to have read this document, before applying
W Sanofi różnorodność i inkluzywność mają fundamentalne znaczenie dla tego, jak działamy i są osadzone w naszych podstawowych wartościach. Zdajemy sobie sprawę, że aby naprawdę wykorzystać bogactwo, jakie przynosi różnorodność, musimy zarządzać przez integrację i aktywnie tworzyć miejsce pracy, w którym różnice mogą być rozwijane i wykorzystywane do polepszania życia naszych współpracowników, pacjentów i klientów. Szanujemy i doceniamy różnorodność naszych pracowników, ich doświadczenie i pochodzenie oraz zapewniamy wszystkim równe szanse rozwoju.