- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global $18 billion business specializing in personal care. Our well-known brands are Kleenex tissues, Huggies diapers and baby wipes, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Andrex and Scott toilet paper.
Our Krakow Center, opened in June 2018, provides financial, digital and customer service support to EMEA Business. We are collaborating with teams across Europe, Middle East, Africa and US. We offer a spirit of a start-up with the resources of a multinational corporation.
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
You shall be working with the end-customers and operational managers, with the associated country regional support functions (Sales, Credit Analysts, Internal Control) to ensure timely resolutions to common claims and disputes.
Your key requirements in this role:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with both Internal and External Clients, including:
- Reaching out to the end-customers in order to collect payment
- Analyzing data or information of the portfolio of end-customers, identifying the root causes of debts and open credits, implementing plans of solutions
- Monitoring, maintaining and reconciling assigned accounts in the portfolio, proposing write-offs, focusing on maintaining low balance of debts
- Telephone and e-mail interaction with external customers to reduce delinquency and offering support in providing financial data analysis of the accounts
- Reporting financial data in terms of: customers who exceed the credit limit, with unearned cash discounts, top past due invoices contributors and aged debts
- Acting as a liaison between the end-customer and other Order To Cash departments, sharing the obtained documentation for: disputes, unallocated payments and other claims
- Degree, ideally related to accounting and finance (asset)
- Proven track of record in collection or related process
- Demonstrable Customer Relationship Management skills
- Problem solving and analytical decision-making skills
- Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP) working knowledge, ideally SAP environment
- Fluent English
- Excellent French (C1 level required)
- Possibility to growth and develop within freshly opened Global Business Service Center
- An annual performance related bonus
- Private medical cover with dental care
- Life insurance
- Brand new office close to city center
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.