Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Commercial Manager (Legal Managed Services)
Deloitte CE BSC Rzeszów
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join our legal business, to help formalise and drive forward go-to-market strategy including business development, proposals, relationship management and supporting eminence activities to accelerate growth for the practice globally.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven law firm, alternative legal service provider or legal start-up commercial experience from within a business development or client relationship management role;
- The ability to develop effective relationships both internally and with clients;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- High attention to detail and a commitment to quality;
- Professional, proactive, creative, good humoured and enthusiastic approach to all work and interactions;
- Strong IT skills (including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.; prior experience of Salesforce desirable);
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to use initiative;
- Ability to plan ahead, anticipate one’s own workload and knowing how to work with busy fee earners, balancing conflicting priorities and does not over-commit to unrealistic deliverables – always manages expectations.
- Able to work both autonomously and part of a small but growing team adapting to the needs of our clients and the business;
- An adaptable and flexible approach;
- High standards of confidentiality, discretion and integrity.
Your future role
This is a recently created role as a result of expansion of the team. As a small team, we are looking for an individual with a breadth of experience, who is comfortable managing a variety of tasks.
Reporting into the Global Lead Partner for LMS, you will be able to make a real impact in an exciting time for the business.
We envisage the successful candidate will support activities such as:
- The end-to-end drafting of proposals for the services within the LMS storefront, including cross-border liaison for global pitches;
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally in order to identify opportunities and convert these into proposals and pilots;
- Account co-ordination for priority LMS clients to identify new opportunities for expansion;
- Tracking business development and sale cycle activities through the firms ‘Jupiter’ Salesforce platform to identify patterns / inform future go to market strategy; and
- Supporting eminence activities such as producing marketing collateral, blogging, social media and events.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Home office;
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role;
- Buddy program – support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment;
- A great place to build a professional career;
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement;
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator);
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- International working environment;
- Being a member of the team that values good atmosphere.
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
About the team
Deloitte is creating the law firm of the future now. We are re-imagining the way we deliver legal expertise and how we solve problems, combining innovation and deep business insights. By integrating legal advisory services with our vast consulting services and tech capabilities, we’re transforming the way that we deliver unique legal services across the globe.
🛋️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
💻 In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.