- aleja Grunwaldzka 472, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
All stages of the recruitment process for this position are virtual and can be completed from home.
The entire Compliance Operations team are currently working from home due to COVID-19.
Be part of Amazon…
and build the future with us. We master our customer understanding every day. Whatever our customers want, we find the means to deliver it. You are welcome to join Amazon and enjoy helping people to discover new worlds.
As a Senior Compliance Associate, you will…
get multiple opportunities that will develop your functional expertise and offer the autonomy to make decisions, implement ideas, and measure results. We firmly believe in learning on the job, and from day one you will be on a fast track to becoming an industry expert.
Compliance Team means…
safety. Depending on your experience and expertise, you will be joining one of our teams. The Restricted Products team ensure that the products sold in Amazon catalog complies with laws and regulations of the countries in which it conducts its business. Export Compliance Team is responsible for the automation and manual accuracy review of the export restrictions of a country or economic bloc ensuring that Amazon complies with International Trade Regulations and Customs. Product Safety Compliance Team means safety of Amazon clients; they ensure that products we sell on Amazon are compliant with Product Safety requirements and regulations.
Your core responsibilities……
depends on the particular team you reach and project you work on. The scope of your duties may include:
- Ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country;
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes;
- Take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products;
- Identify and remove from the website products that violate our Restricted Products policies and proactively satisfy Amazon’s regulatory obligations for these products;
- Drive optimization and standardization of global trade processes and best practices within Amazon’s internal businesses.
Flexible working hours. Are you an early bird or a night owl? In Amazon you can adjust the working hours to your rhythm. Thanks to this, the day will pass much nicer and you will not need a pot of coffee to speed up the system.
Multisport card. Do you like to exercise? We offer you a chance to stay fit and healthy! With your multisport card, you can choose different types of activity and practice as much as you want.
Insurance and private healthcare. We care about you. Anytime you need, you will be able to use the services of private clinics and doctors, so your health will be well protected.
Internal trainings. Do you have an ambition for something more? We want to give you a chance to develop your skills. We will support your attendance in interesting courses.
Education, experience and skills…
expected in this job:
- German equivalent of B1 is mandatory
- University education
- 1-3 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, operations processes
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook (MS Excel proficiency is an advantage)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner
- Knowledge of basic SQL
- Knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations
- Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies