Senior Compliance Technology Officer
- offer expired a month ago
- B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- More than one vacancyvacancies: 2
- remote recruitment
Your core responsibilities will be to work with our tech team to implement an effective compliance program,
To ensure our compliance tools’ consistency with company policies,
Advise management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations through decisionable reports,
To create and manage implementation of action plans in response to audit discoveries, compliance violations, and ongoing monitoring/measuring of our systems effectiveness.
To land this role, you should:
● Be geek-level curious about new tools and methods that can help financial institutions fight ML/TF and fraud,
● Be familiar with anti-financial crime procedures and policies,
● Possess a solid background in risk analysis and management,
● Have excellent command of current and upcoming AML regulations, and
● A broad understanding of the banking regulatory environment.
5+ years’ experience in:
● Transaction monitoring,
● KYC and user onboarding,
● AML and Anti-fraud processes,
● Risk analysis,
● Creating and rethinking systems and processes.
● Extremely structured and attention to detail,
● Great presentation and communication skills,
● Enjoys a brutally honest work environment ,
● Comfortable using remote working tools for planning and collab ie Slack, Jira ,
● Integrity and professional ethics are a must,
● Self-driven, self-sufficient, ambitious, dives in, rolls up sleeves and does what needs doing type.
What we offer
20 days paid annual leave,
Paid sick leaves,
You can work at home, on the beach or in your favourite park in the city — but still, you can always join us at our cosy office in Wroclaw,
Flexible working hours, as long as you deliver what is needed,
International work environment and great atmosphere in a team,
Delicious coffee from the Etno Cafe roastery in Wroclaw’s office,
Great Summer Party and Xmas Party!
Pawabank is building products to help the African Diaspora move, spend, and invest money - without needing workarounds, favours, or even alhajis.
We are building an ambitious tool to:
● Mitigate and prevent ML/TF and fraud,
● Monitor user activity and analyse patterns,
● Be able to preempt potentially risky behaviour by advising customers on financial best practice, and
● Help our Compliance Officers be more effective in their monitoring and financial crime prevention activities.