- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Our Solar PV & Storage department within RWE Renewables in Poland is looking for a Senior Construction Manager responsible for executing Solar PV & Storage construction sites in Poland to contribute to shape tomorrow’s European green energy landscape.
As Senior Project Manager you deliver Solar PV & Storage projects from FID (Financial Investment Decision) through construction to COD (Commercial Operation Date).
You provide strong, effective and decisive project leadership and establish an execution framework to deliver the projects on time, within budget and in compliance with HSE, quality and other requirements and obligations.
Additionally, your responsibilities and duties are - without being exhaustive and subject to other specific requirements:
- Orchestrating the whole project governance and ensuring regular status reporting.
- Monitoring profit & loss performance of the projects (cost reports) and performing analyses to assist in reducing costs while maintaining productivity and schedule.
- Conducting regular project inspections and supervising of work progress, quality of work and safety conditions requiring attention.
- Coordinating work with partners, engineers, major suppliers and subcontractors to ensure all work is within project scope and specifications according to the specific contracts.
- Continually monitoring the projects to assure adherence to company and regulatory processes and procedures.
- Ensuring the projects comply with all national and local codes and requirements.
- Ensuring the projects comply with Health, Safety and Environmental obligations.
- Defining and implementing a procurement strategy in cooperation with the Procurement department as well as running tenders for EPC and main components with the support of the Engineering department.
- Ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained with internal and external stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in engineering, ideally electrical engineering, and at least seven years of relevant work experience in the area of construction or engineering of renewable assets, ideally Solar PV assets or electrical systems (gained if possible in an international environment).
- Proven track record in effective Construction Project Management.
- Solid knowledge in project management as well as sound technical knowledge about Solar PV assets or electrical systems (e.g. substations, transformers, inverters).
- Very good analytical skills coupled with the required drive to execute and deliver projects.
- Excellent team-player with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent (written & spoken) Polish and English
- Willingness to travel on regular basis.
- Self-motivated, independent professional with excellent communication skills, strong technical aptitude and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Proactive self-starter, highly motivated, focused on working at a high level and producing an excellent work product under changing priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface effectively with cross-functional groups.