Deloitte’s Strategy & Operations - Supply Chain - Sourcing & Procurement Practice is a market leading team providing pragmatic solutions to clients. As a Consultant/ Senior Consultant within this practice, you will be exposed to the breadth of supply chain activities whilst also deepening your knowledge in the areas of your choice.
Our Sourcing and Procurement Practice works with a variety of high profile global clients across all the major industry sectors. Typical projects include procurement transformation, sourcing diagnostics, strategic sourcing under EU procurement rules, supplier relationship management initiatives, procure to pay, eSourcing and eProcurement.
While building a new Strategy & Operations team in Warsaw, in order to cooperate with Deloitte UK on a daily basis, we are seeking professionals for the position of:
Consultant/ Senior Consultant - Strategy & Operations - Sourcing & Procurement team
As a Consultant/ Senior Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work together with Deloitte UK on a daily basis (reporting line, trainings, UK clients’ base, etc.);
- Work at client’s locations mostly across Western Europe, UK, but also other locations, excluding Poland;
- Travel – Clients engagements will require extensive travel- typically 3-4 times a week (Monday - Friday) on client’s location abroad with fly-backs for each weekend to Warsaw, Poland;
- Work from Warsaw’s office (Q22 Building)- when offsite,;
- Work remotely - depending on the assignment and project arrangement;
- Work with global clients at the most senior level, delivering high-impact solutions to complex challenges and helping them drive exceptional performance;
- Lead work-streams on projects, or lead projects end- to- end (for the Senior role);
- Lead small teams on projects (for the Senior role);
- Deliver tasks on time and within budget and in line with client expectations;
- Deliver multiple pieces of work in parallel, both client facing and internal;
- Support practice development activities.
- Relevant experience in supply chain environment and sourcing & procurement; Participation in system implementation, designing business processes, sources or solutions;
- Participation in change management in supply chain environment and sourcing & procurement;
- Experience in working within Project Management environment;
- Experience in using eProcurement / eSourcing tools (e.g. Ariba, Bravo, Emptoris, Iasta) Strong interpersonal skills- client orientation;
- Ability to lead a small team of people – project based;
- Exeprience in using Microsoft software in an analytical environment; Fluent English- written and spoken (Polish unneeded);
- University degree; Knowledge of supply chain modelling, visualisation and simulation tools (e.g. CAST, Paragon, CLASS, Tableau, QlikView)- nice to have;
- Previous consulting experience- nice to have.
By joining Deloitte, you will:
- Take part only in Global Projects;
- Take proactive career steps - set goals and career plans with your career counselor;
- Develop excellent professional skills;
- Continuously develop through our Deloitte Learning curriculum, e-learning modules and regional training programs- trainings both in Poland and UK;
- Receive competitive salary and social package.
If you have the qualifications and attitude, and you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply on-line and create or review your candidate profile.