Senior Coordinator with German
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Senior Coordinator with German
This is a senior position and will play a leading role driving business development by working with our global stakeholders. On the one hand this role requires details and solutions oriented approach with strong analytical skills, on the other hand solid communication, presentation and organizational skills are needed to create strong working relationship with Regional account management teams, Global Client Service Partners, local leaders for GDS Enablement Services and non- BD functions to enable superior operational and business outcome.
As a member of multi-cultural team you will be an active observer how the business market is changing in the face of contemporary fast-moving challenges that companies around the globe cope with. This role will provide you the opportunities to understand ongoing market trends, develop creative approaches and contribute to achieving common business objectives. This role gives also an opportunity to grow in area of process coordination within account management and to manage key pillars of solid framework between teams and stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
- Act as a single point of contact for the account team and play an integral role in driving the account management excellence
- Provide administrative and project management support in establishing the performance reviews and provide insights on key metrics through dashboards
- Engage, support, and assist the Account leadership in collating best practices and drive operational consistency
- Responsible for tasks coordination, quality control, review of deliverables, and for embedding the principles of exceptional client service of being connected, responsive and insightful in our support to the account teams
- Expected to champion and lead the priority account management program using Account Management Framework (AMF). Liaison with Regional account team to support them on building account strategy, planning, execution of account strategy and performance reporting
- Prepare the global account meeting materials and support to facilitate region account team meetings. Send updated account and sector content and information
- Liaison and work with Region account teams and internal business services groups to leverage potential areas of opportunity
- Coordinate with other non- BD functions to provide relevant information to the account teams, build processes for the execution of account management tasks
Skills and attributes for success
- strong analytical & numerical skills
- excellent communication skills
- adaptability skills to work in the environment with rapid change of priorities
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 3-5 years of experience working in a corporate organization
- Proven ability to perform Data analysis, Business research or Writing & Presentation
- Fluency in English and German (B2/C1)
- Preferred degree level or higher in Business Administration/Economics or related subject
- Solid understanding of MS office package
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a solution-oriented, reliable and communicative candidate with strong team building and interpersonal skills in order to build solid internal and external relationships based on open and clear communication with stakeholders. You should be well organized and highly motivated to deliver results through a proactive and professional approach. As an ideal candidate you should be open for challenges, able to adapt to new technology and to work in a dynamic environment and communicate at different levels within organization.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment