private medical care
- Puszkarska 7l, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 6 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Become a part of a company with worldwide impact.
Are you ready to enter the world of finance? Then, this is the right time to join our company! In our branch in Krakow we hire students, graduates and experienced professionals who will have the chance to align career development with the growth of our office. Discover what we do and how you can fit into our team.
Be part of corporate events that make headlines worldwide.
Bancruptcy of Lehman Brothers, Argentina Debt Restructuring, The Acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney are just some examples of events that Euroclear deals with every day.
Our Department is responsible for gathering market data and processing mandatory and voluntary corporate actions on various asset types.
We focus on the lifecycle of fixed income securities, warrants, equities, Depositary Receipts and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). On an daily basis we act as a partner for global market players (banks, companies, governments etc.) in complex financial reorganizations and restructurings. The team operates cross regionally and the exposure to different processes provides great opportunities to explore world of corporate actions.
Your part of the deal:
• Daily investigation of corporate actions events on various types of securities (stocks, bonds, warrants etc.)
• Utilizing data vendors, companies documentation, agent banks and depositories information to research and prepare corporate actions notifications.
• Ensuring timeliness and correctness of various types of event notifications (consents, meetings, disclosures, offers etc.) provided to Clients.
• Interacting with internal teams (New Issues, Settlement, Client Service).
• Working on projects linked to process improvement, enhancement of control environment and automation.
• Acting as a business analyst on IT and market related projects.
Continuous Improvement mindset.
Ability to understand wide context and make links between different corporate events.
Your English is fluent and you have excellent communication skills.
Our rapidly changing environment inspires you to deal with deadlines and volumes in the most accurate way.
Your eye for detail and risk awareness complements your organizational competencies.
You are flexible in terms of working hours with shifts moving from 8:00 till 20:00.
As a real team player, you take accountability for your actions and decisions.
Familiarity with the Lean methodology is a plus
Basic knowledge or interest in VBA is welcome, but not required
What we offer
An Annual Bonus Scheme
Private Medical Care
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Benefit Plan
Occasional and structural teleworking
Christmas gift card
Learning offer, tuition reimbursement
Employee Investment Programme
flexible working time
parking space for employees