private medical care
Senior Corporate Actions Operations Specialist
Euroclear Bank Oddział w Polsce
- Puszkarska 7l, Podgórze Duchackie, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- remote recruitment
Our Department is responsible for gathering market data and processing mandatory and voluntary corporate actions on various asset types.
We focus on the lifecycle of fixed income securities, warrants, equities, Depositary Receipts and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). On an daily basis we act as a partner for global market players (banks, companies, governments etc.) in complex financial reorganizations and restructurings. The team operates cross regionally and the exposure to different processes provides great opportunities to explore world of corporate.
Role & responsibilities:
• Daily investigation of corporate actions events on various types of securities (stocks, bonds, warrants etc.)
• Utilizing data vendors, companies documentation, agent banks and depositories information to research and prepare corporate actions notifications.
• Ensuring timeliness and correctness of various types of event notifications (consents, meetings, disclosures, offers etc.) provided to Clients.
• Interacting with internal teams (New Issues, Settlement, Client Service) on daily bases to proceed with business requirements.
• Working on projects related to process improvement, enhancement of control environment and automation.
• Acting as a business analyst on IT and market related projects.
You believe in continuous improvement.
You can easily navigate through wide context and make links between different corporate events.
You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
You are detail oriented and can identify inconsistencies in various contexts to do your job duties correctly with high accuracy
You have good planning and organization skills with the ability to juggle a variety of tasks
You communicate clearly and maintain positive professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
Familiarity with the Lean methodology
Basic knowledge or interest in VBA
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to practice and develop your talents in a highly professional international environment.
Working closely with inspiring, supportive and engaged colleagues from 80+ different countries, interacting with many stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
A learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and reskilling.
We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you!
flexible working time
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Euroclear Bank Oddział w Polsce
Euroclear group is the financial industry’s trusted provider of post trade services. Euroclear provides settlement, safe-keeping and servicing of domestic and cross- border securities for bonds, equities and derivatives to investment funds. Euroclear is a proven, resilient capital market infrastructure committed to delivering risk-mitigation, automation and efficiency at scale for its global client franchise.
Some interesting facts:
Watch this 1min video to get a glimpse of how is working at Euroclear! (We provide new optimised paragraph shortly)
New ways of working:
At Euroclear we believe in an ideal balance between office and remote work toward business, team and individual needs, enhancing more flexibility, trust and individual accountability.
We have floating working hours, for this specific role, starting at 9 to 17:30, sometimes in a month starts at 12 and finishes by 9:00 p.m.
Below list may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Euroclear and the country where you work.
• Private medical care
• Life insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Christmas gifts
• Employee referral program
• Annual bonus
• Subsidised public transport
• Benefit platform with an attractive dedicated budget
Euroclear is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.