- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
For our Whirlpool location in Wrocław we are looking for an experienced professional who will join the team of Cost Analysts. You will be responsible for variety of tasks listed below and the outcomes of your day-to-day will be: cost analysis on architectures (product ranges) through SAP and BOM, monitoring material productivity against target, identification of process gaps and opportunities for improvement and map key projects by ROI vs risk and recommend resource redirection/optimization.Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Consolidate Cost Take Out data to deliver actionable insights, enabling Architecture roadmap roces ione through multi-year PLSC strategy, focusing on planning and bundling initiatives
- Cost walk approach, consolidating system and manufacturing requirements
- New and existing model cost planning, 360 degrees cost analysis
- Proces Cost&Quality Leaders in managing line item detail of financials for projects (monthly forecasts and actuals tracking)
- Develop and review reports to track actuals vs. Forecast.
- Develop financial or resource reports as required to manage the project and report to leadership
- Provide final check of change notices to verify change is in compliance with cost roadmap
- Provide a critical link between the department and other process partners such as engineering, manufacturing, procurement, etc.
- Responsibility for compiling, releasing and reporting the product configuration and cost for bills of material for engineering releases (EBOMs) and manufacturing releases (MBOMs)
- Tools knowledge: Google Sheets/Excel; SAP ECC finance is nice to have,
- Business, Engineering or related Degree (Engineering preferred)
- Proven experience in problem-solving environment
- Good communication skills to different audiences (engineering, manufacturing and line employees)
- Great command of Google Suite (Drive, Speadsheets)
- Project Management experience
- PSM II / SAP and Windchill
- Product knowledge & system design / Modular Architecture
- Track record of leadership for rigorous design and planning/meeting project commitments desirable.
- Effective methods to suggest and implement problem solving techniques and tools.
- Effectively interact with team by communicating ideas clearly – both verbally and written.
- Organizational skills