Welcome Original Thinkers to our Regional Business Services Hub in Krakow, Poland Our global $18 billion FMCG business is built upon original thinking. For 145+ years, Kimberly-Clark has challenged conventional wisdom to reimagine how we can better serve our consumers around the world with brands such as Kleenex® and Huggies®. From our new Hub in Krakow, you will own important work that will enable our organization to succeed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and globally.
Senior Credit and Collections Specialist with Arabic
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The Senior Credit Analyst and Collections specialist will be responsible for all credit and collections activities for the GCC region for the Professional and Consumer businesses. They will ensure payments are collected to terms as well as provide finance partnership to the relevant local sales teams and gather and analyse data/information to develop an understanding of the risk of the customer in order to make business decisions. The role is expected to match the Saudi/Bahrain working week which means working from Sunday to Thursday Job description and responsibilities:
- Collection of receivables to terms through pro-active and effective customer relations
- Coordination of the order release process, collaborating with stakeholders to ensure orders are released in good time.
- Setting up of new customers, ensuring all the correct documentation has been provided by the sales team, then ensuring that data is collated and forwarded for successful completion. •Close collaboration with the local Krakow Pricing & Rebates and Cash Application teams and Customer Services and Sales teams in GCC
- Influence stakeholders and processes which interact with account receivables
- Effective and regular analysis and proposals of credit terms, on both existing and proposed customer accounts
- Pro-active and innovative risk management to prevent bad debt resulting from insolvency or fraudulent customer behaviors
- Management of receivables on assigned accounts, positively influencing processes and people touching account balances
- Identify opportunities for simplifying, standardizing and optimizing processes and procedures
- Some month end DSO reporting to support the region
- Support and recommend process improvement and/or standardisation initiatives for the process being managed
- Experience from an FMCG or Similar company
- Valid EU working permission.
- Experience in using ERP/MS office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven decision making & influencing skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Understanding of balance sheet movements and their impact on P&L reporting
- Lean/ Six Sigma mindset
- 1- 3 years of Credit control/ cash collections experience
- Fluent in both English and Arabic (Written & Spoken).
- Competitive salary and attractive performance related bonus
- Brand new modern office space in an attractive location in Krakow
- Standard benefit package