- Piłsudskiego 69, 51-152 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Visions for a future together
Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Headquartered in Wrocław, Olympus Business Services acts as a shared service centre for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), thus ensuring the harmonisation of administrative processes across the region.
- Responding to incoming phone calls and e-mails in a timely and professional manner to deliver a positive customer experience in each interaction.
- Researching and resolving routine customer issues and requests independently.
- Partnering with internal units to provide tailored solutions to customer's non-standard or ad-hoc requests.
- Proactively escalating concerns to appropriate parties in anticipation of a customer complaint.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with internal and external parties.
- Maintaining and demonstrating up-to-date relevant product and services knowledge to effectively guide clients and resolve issues.
- Acting as liaison between customers and internal stakeholders to ensure flawless customer care.
- Professional working proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- University degree (preferred Technical, Life Science, Logistics, etc.).
- Capability to communicate accurately and persuasively while demonstrating adaptability and empathy.
- Effective listening and logical skills, including capability to summarize information and offer solutions.
- MS Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Sales management experience preferred but not required.
- SAP working knowledge preferred but not required.
- Ability to build and sustain rapport with customers and internal units.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effective priorities management and organizational skills imperative.
- Capability to function both independently and as a part of a team.
- Willingness to continuously improve.
- Accountability for own and team's work.
When applying, please ensure to add following statement to your resume:
Zgodnie z art.6 ust.1 lit. a ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb aktualnej i przyszłych rekrutacji.