Senior Customer Logistic Projects Specialist
Location: Katowice HUB
Travel: Cracow (at least once a week)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Leading or participating in logistic projects with TESCO. Cooperation with CD regarding logistic improvements or OSA programs with TESCO. Verification of Logistic Agreements with TESCO.
- Leading or participating in logistic projects with TESCO (order2delivery process, improving data exchange and delivery labelling, logistic innovations).
- Regular logistic meetings with TESCO in Cracow (project status, building relationship, info collection, improvements, etc.).
- Gathering and compilation of info on logistic systems and processes used by customers (Knowledge Base).
- Verification and justifying of Logistic Agreements with customers.
- Preparing reports used by sales dpt and Sales Representatives.
- Participation in creation of ratiopacks (input about components based on selling).
- Analyzing of promo forecasts.
- Supporting Field Force in promo execution.
- Being first point of contact for TESCO.
- Master’s degree.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Basic negotiations skills.
- Project management skills.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge on customers’ logistic systems.
- Understanding of store/warehouse-operations and customer service processes.
- Familiarity with UL product categories.
- Experience in contacts with Customers.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Good speaking and writing English..
- VBA knowledge as an advantage.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Learning environment and personal development.
- A friendly atmosphere and a positive work culture at Unilever (possible of agile working).
- Work on the contract of employment.
- Work in a modern office in the center of Warsaw.
- Attractive benefits package including: medical care, retirement package, life insurance, sport package, Unilever shop.