Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Data Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
An outstanding career opportunity exists at Whirlpool Corporation. Senior Data Engineer - Data & Analytics. Responsible for providing expertise in all aspects of Data, Analytics, and its integration platforms. This role is within Global Product Organization (GPO) and is responsible for strategy, design, development, documentation and supporting the Data and Analytics landscape and its applications. You will be required to support different Business areas across Whirlpool, other GPO teams and data scientists in their analytical needs.
What will your responsibilities include:
- Develop solutions roadmap and phased implementation approach to achieve strategic business objectives within Data and Analytics.
- Drive relevant Data solutions and following through with Value driven actionable outcomes for Whirlpool
- Drive Data Warehouse Architecture transformations, Data & Analytics LRPs and Vendor/Solution Management for the same.
- Transform Data requirements into detailed solution architecture deliverables for strategic initiatives within the assigned functional area.
- Develop and maintain robust data movement and transformation architectures for the enterprise-data warehouse, both in the cloud and on-premises
- Take the lead on developing processes for effective data analysis and reporting. Transform raw data into business insights. Produce understandable and actionable reports gathered from data, interpret data and report data findings.
- Actively participate as a member of the delivery team in providing and ensuring optimal design solutions are understood and adopted.
- Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle: analyze/profile data, create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs, architect, and design ETL, reporting and analytics solutions.
- Coach, mentor and guide solution delivery and operations teams to effectively leverage the technology footprint.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business and technical leaders.
- Ensure the stability and scalability of Data, Analytics solutions, and its cross functional integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in the Data and Analytics domain
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, applications, and integrations
- 3+ years experience in SAP BW data modeling, HANA Calculated Views and advanced stored procedures
- 3+ years experience with SQL and Window Functions
- 2+ years experience in data integration tools such as Informatica PowerCenter or IICS.
- 2+ years experience in developing Data solutions connected to SAP ECC/ERP
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Experience in Product Development, Manufacturing, Procurement and Supply Chain areas as related to Data and Analytics
- Experience working with Front-end analytical tools.(Tableau, BO, ThingWorx, SAS)
- Experience in Cloud and/or Hybrid Data technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Working in integrating ECC with Data Warehouse and Analytical applications.
- Programming experience (for custom data solutions using ABAP, Python)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum model
- Knowledge of data architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
What we offer:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)
Please upload your CV in English