- Gładka 22, 02-172 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At Avon for over 135 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
Senior Data Scientist
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
- formulating and managing data-driven projects, using specialist expertise to guide and influence stakeholders on approaches which are geared at furthering the business's interests.
- acting as trusted advisors to stakeholders on the application of data science to support them
- the end to end, successful delivery of projects
- taking active approach to ensure awareness of developments in Data Science and adjacent fields to ensure that outputs are always relevant and proactively shares learning with wider team
- mentoring the junior members of the team, and operate as a subject matter expert across the business.
- using their experience and expertise to support and mentor market analytics teams in the application of data science techniques to ensure consistency and application of recent developments
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years experience of applied Data Science
- advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar
- extensive experience as a Data Scientist.
- proficiency in R or Python, where the former is preferred
- in-depth understanding of SQL
- competent in machine learning principles and techniques
- demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects
- ability to relay insights in layman's terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions
- outstanding supervision and mentorship abilities
- capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork
- fluent English
Our promise to you:
- employment contract for 1 year with a very competitive salary
- work in a team with real influence on what and how is made
- agile methodology in everyday action
- culture of trust and support for your professional development
- additional benefits: MultiSport card, Medicover, life insurance, cosmetic discounts, day off for birthday, day off for medical prevention
- Home office and flexible working hours
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.