We are looking for candidates that are eager to develop their competences in the field of applied data science. As our consultant you will have a unique opportunity to test your machine learning skills in solving business problems for industries such as Financial Services (Banking & Insurance), Retail, FMCG, Oil&Gas and various other.
We aim in delivering end-to-end solutions by collaborating heavily with Business Experts from other teams in PwC (Strategy & Operations, Financial Services, Digital Transformation, etc.), Developers and professionals from IT. Our team employs specialist in Machine Learning, Big Data solutions and architecture, statistics and its applications, as well as Deep Learning with various backgrounds (computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering and economy) and degree of seniority (from juniors with 1-2 years of experience to country leaders with over 10+ on the market).
We want to expand our service base by employing new Senior Data Scientist.
Senior Data Scientist
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- As a Senior Data Scientist you will be tasked with developing technology solutions for clients based on different common Data Science technologies (such as R, Python) and/or various applications (SQL Server, Jupyter, AnyLogic, Visual Studio). You will manage parts of large projects, run smaller projects under supervision and control work of a team of assigned project team members.
- You will closely work with higher management and actively participate in the proposal-making process within your area of expertise.
- It is expected that you will grow professional expertise through seeking knowledge, skills and hands-on experience in Data Science (through on the job learning, external events, conferences and training) as well as share your acquired knowledge with junior staff.
Additional assets will be:
- At least 2 years professional experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL in order to effectively use structured data base engines.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one Data Science related programming language - preferably R or Python.
- Experience with analysis of large data sets and good knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
- Higher degree (preferred Math, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Operational Research or related).
- Interest in Data Science and willingness to learn new tools and solutions.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - essential in day-to-day cooperation with clients and the team.
- Knowledge of Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop (HDFS, YARN), Spark (PySpark/Scala, MLlib, GraphX), Hive/Presto/Impala.
- Experience in effective visualization techniques and tools (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI).
- Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (C#, F#, Java).
- Opportunity to develop skills in statistical modelling embedded in business reality.
- Gaining knowledge and experience in the practical use of technology centered around Big Data on projects carried out for companies from different sectors.
- Dynamic, project driven work environment.
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere.
- Attractive compensation with additional benefits package
PwC office is tailored to the needs of people with physical disabilities. In case of your individual needs, in order to ensure the comfort of recruitment process, please report your requirements to the following address: email@example.com.
| || |
It has never been so easy! Apply providing your social media profile instead of CV.
| || |
| || || |