- Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
As a Senior Data Scientist you will lead multiple data science projects right from initial problem statement formulation, data exploration & transformation to application of machine learning algorithms and integrating with existing business processes and systems in a live environment.
- Provide data science-based solutions to business problems of varying complexity
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of multiple projects across business functions
- Manage collaboration with project stakeholders
- Manage task assignment of project team members
- Apply data science & machine learning concepts and python development skills to develop machine learning models in diverse business domains such as Sales & Commercial, Procurement, Supply Chain , SIOP,
- Maintain and continuously enhance the Incora Machine Learning Platform, including the extension of forecasting to other business units tackle business issues that require the application of advanced analytics.
- Key contribution in ideas and thoughts leading towards solutions to business problems
- Ability to progress from initial ideas to solution development
- Proven experience in management the full life cycle projects in Data Science & machine learning
- Broad knowledge of multiple machine learning frameworks & algorithms
- Independently develop production ready scripts & models
- Intermediate level knowledge of databases (Relational & non-relational) in the context of data science
- Intermediate level software development skills in python for data science using best practice quality guidelines
- Hold a Degree qualification with numerical content or equivalent
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Strong analytical skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrator stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Experience in Forecasting & Inventory or SIOP management
- Experience in supply chain and/or logistics environment
- Cloud based computing environment
What we offer
- Great opportunity to start your career in aerospace and defence supply chain industry.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Card for Christmas, etc.
- Challenging work in an international environment with highest standards.
- Friendly work environment.
- Possibility to cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams.