- Ważna jeszcze 14 dni11 Marzec 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Private Bank (CPB) Technology is going through several transformational technology initiatives and is looking for Sr. Database Test Analyst to join the global Testing Center of Excellence. This role is based in Warsaw but it is part of a virtual team with other team members based in the US and India. Within the role you will communicate directly with various functional groups within Citi Private Bank and working closely with technologists and the business.
Senior Database SQL Tester
Nice to have:
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
Citibank Europe PLC
- Work with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team of Database resources for quality assurance
- Manage and perform Database testing for application including requirements understanding, test planning, test case and scenario development, test execution, results analysis and sign off, manage test data
- Design a set of metrics that will accurately and clearly measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the database testing teams
- Work with multiple teams to manage functional and regression testing for DB projects
- Work with regional and functional business managers, application managers, regional production support managers, vendor resources and project team leads to outline service agreements, test plans, environment scheduling, approve test scripts, report metrics, etc.
- Work with Citi quality assurance teams in an onshore/offshore model
- Work with teams in a collaborative style to engage partners and proactively manage activities.
- Improves quality of applications and user satisfaction by minimizing the amount of defects that go into UAT and production, test processes and perform data validation
- 5+ years of experience in Database Testing including requirements understanding, test case and scenario development, test execution, results analysis and sign off.
- Very strong knowledge and extensive working knowledge of SQL (proficient with minus queries, various types of joins etc.). This role will involve writing complex SQL queries to validate source to target mapping.
- Should have working exposure with Autosys /Batch Monitoring /Debugging logs etc.
- Very good understanding of Functional and Regression Testing experience in Database Testing
- Good understanding of flat files validation / business validation end to end with database (CSV/XML/TXT).
- Should have worked on multiple end to end database migration projects.
- Requires deep understanding of and experience with test management tools (JIRA)
- Has working experience with teams in onshore/offshore model
- Has an experience working in Agile software development methodology
Nice to have:
- Manage one or more testing teams
- Experience in Automation Testing, Performance Testing, Data Load Testing
- Experience on UNIX, VBA Excel Macros etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible