Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
Senior Delivery Specialist in Core HR Team
Working as part of our Core HR Team the Senior Delivery Specialist is responsible for providing operational and administrative support with regards to the HR records and personal data of the employees of our clients.
- manages employee personal data in the system by making all updates and changes to information,
- answers queries and enquires by email and telephone,
- compiles and producing letters and documentation and preparing reports
- handles escalations and supports other colleagues by giving advice and guidance.
- key client contact who owns or takes responsibility for client processes, applications and tools: proactively sharing their knowledge with colleagues, ensuring procedures and quality standards are met.
- supports Team Managers with team workload management and by providing constructive feedback on colleague performance.
- Be fluent in English (C1 level is the minimum);
- Have experience of delivering a distinctive and outstanding client experience;
- Have experience of delivering work under pressure;
- Have high level of self-motivation and proactivity
- Hold yourself to the highest standards;
- Add value in every interaction;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Project Management experience would be an asset.
- Be trustworthy, have integrity and a clean employment history.
A promising career path and individual development plan
A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
The chance to participate in social events and charity actions