HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Ref No: HTK/GBMIT/SD/02/2018
- Liaise with nominated business stakeholders when required to ensure that business requirements are fully understood before commencing design and development
- Work with other team members and liaise with nominated business stakeholders when required to ensure that business requirements are fully understood before commencing design and development.
- Fully browser test any implemented solutions in advance of User Acceptance Testing
- Forward thinking for other devices and required accessibility.
- Draw-up detailed technical designs for components in response to business requirements and high-level technical architecture
- Implement best-of-breed technical solutions based on agreed technical design, adopting industry standard development patterns and methodologies (including continuous integration and automated unit and integration testing)
- Fully test implemented solutions in advance of User Acceptance Testing
- Assist (when required) with the deployment of components to development and test environments
- Developers in our team are expected to own the end to end delivery of software from analysis through to release to production and support. We work in small iterative cycles and typically release software weekly to production.
- Everyone in our team releases code to production, everyone in our team raises production change requests, everyone in our team does production support. Everyone.
- Participate in intra-day and overnight Support.
- Demonstrable experience of Continuous Delivery software development methods, including TDD and automated testing (including non-functional testing).
- Java server side development experience is essential.
- The successful candidate Is likely to have worked with these technologies as a minimum:
- Java 8, Maven, AngularJS, RequireJS, gulp, grunt, less
- Experience of SQL and relational databases is essential and experience of Oracle advantageous.
- Experience of working in unix environments is essential.
- Experience of REST services is advantageous.
- How to write Technical documentation
- How to liaise effectively with users – in this role this will be with sales, traders and quants.
- Experience of working in a front-office environment in an investment bank is advantageous
- Experience of working in the FX domain is experience
- Front Office development team in Large Investment Bank, supporting global trading desk
- A background of solid architectural work
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration and messaging technologies (29 West, RMDS)
- Spot FX market conventions
- Forward FX market conventions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work comfortably both within a team and independently as required
- A flexible approach to delivery responsibility
- Stable job in professional team
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel
- Challenging environment for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.