At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
in a Robotic Process Automation Team
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/RPA-D/092017
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Being an expert in all phases of the Robotics solution development and associated methodology, designing, developing, testing and supporting Robotics (regarding business processes).
- Providing a high level of experience and knowledge of the Robotics solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the Robotics delivery.
- Ensuring architectural control over solution designs in collaboration with Robotics Architect.
- Identifying and communicating technical infrastructure requirements in collaboration with Robotics Architect.
- Designing process solutions in accordance with standard Robotics design principles and conventions.
- Communicating development risks and issues.
- Acting as 3rd line of support in case of incidents and/or Requests for Change.
Join us if have…
- English fluency (B2 level),
- experience in SQL and .NET-Framework (will be a plus),
- experience in versioning controls,
- experience in automation technologies like UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Kofax Kapow, etc.,
- ability to understand automated processes,
- analytical approach,
- detail orientation,
- ability to design and document projects,
- hands-on exerience in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- master Degree or equivalent IT experience.