- Olivia Four, aleja Grunwaldzka 472b, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The Development Manager is responsible for leading the local Acoustic development squads efforts. Responsible for growth and development of software developers, technical leads and managers. Responsibilities include mentoring, directing, influencing and motivating associates with varying degrees of knowledge and skill sets. Assists executives and/or senior leaders in defining organizational goals and strategic plans. Extensive technical knowledge with solid understanding of the business and functional area.
- Lead the local development function including the growth and development of direct reports.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering, Release Management and QA management to ensure automation and performance test activities are fully integrated into the overall product development lifecycle.
- Responsible for hiring and coaching developers and ensuring squads are properly staffed with the right skills
- Assist in the development of product roadmaps and overall engineering strategy
- Ensure successful deployments of Acoustic’s products to production environments in a continuous deployment environment while maintaining high quality.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES:
- Cooperate with matrixed team members to meet goals or complete tasks.
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those concepts for customer’s needs.
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Minimum ten (10) years of progressive, hands-on software development experience
- Minimum five (5) years of experience leading or managing development efforts, including leadership development and process improvement.
- Experience building SaaS web applications in a cloud environment
- Experience managing directly or indirectly teams of 10+ staff is required.
- Strong understanding of standards and technologies used in web-based applications is required.
- Strong knowledge of Java, database concepts and cloud technologies is required.
- Experienceworking with analytics, big data, Apache Kafka, Hadoop
- Experience working within a Scrum/Kanban framework for Agile Software Development is required.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills are required.
- Familiar with microservice delivery concepts is preferred.
- Knowledge of email and mobile technology and marketing automation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related technical field, unless there is significant, relevant work experience.
- Periodic travel to Acoustic’s other offices may be required.
- Employment based on a contract
- Private medical care
- Attractive salary
- The opportunity to raise professional qualifications
- Location: Gdańsk
- Benefit card - Multisport
- Luxmed health insurance
- Generalli insurance
- Sodexo Lunch card