- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
ViewE team is a part of the Control and Visualization Business (CVB) that designs and develops Logix controllers, network modules, operator interfaces and Visualization Software. Katowice office is 2nd largest CVB Campus in the world, hiring 350+ software engineers.
Technology stack, practices and methodologies we use: C++, Qt, .NET, C#, Python, Squish, Git, Jenkins, Jira, qTest, Continuous Delivery, Scrum, SAFe.
Position SummaryAs a DevOps Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to drive Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes for industry-leading Rockwell Automation offerings - PanelView 5000 family. HMI devices of PanelView 5510 and 5310 together with Studio 5000 Designer help our customers to build modern applications more easily and improve machine operator’s performance with an intuitive design environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent knowledge in the areas of Software Configuration Management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, or software product development environment
- Proven application of tools like Jenkins, Git, Chef, Artifactory, Maven, VMWare, Azure, AWS, Terraform, TeamCity, Foreman, ELK Stack, Prometheus, Gradle
- Experience in Scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Experience with modern Source Control Management like Git
- Experienced with the development and deployment of software automated tests or software automated test frameworks and associated execution frameworks and tools
- Proven ability to investigate and keep up with new technologies in DevOps space
- Working basic knowledge of IT networking infrastructure
- Proven ability to clearly and concisely communicate innovative solutions and complex technical information in verbal and written form
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with automated build systems
- Experience in collaborating with local and global technical development teams
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.