S3 Connected Health design, develop and deliver services and solutions for healthcare providers, pharmaceutical companies and medical device vendors who are using connected health to improve business and clinical outcomes.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
As Connected Health Senior DevOps Engineer you will work with our highly skilled development teams, creating state-of-the-art solutions for remote patient monitoring, medication adherence and monitoring, patient support and patient engagement.
Working as the Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Driving on-time and effective delivery of high-quality, enterprise IT application releases and projects.
- Collaborating and managing release processes across all functions within IT and with business stakeholders
- Implementing best practices consistent with DevOps methodology and enterprise IT program management & delivery.
- Contributing to architecture, tools, standards and practices for our engineering organization.
- Researching, suggesting and implementing new technology solutions.
- Supporting the development team in continuous integration and delivery environment setup and maintenance
- Designing and development of automated cloud deployment solutions
- Configuration Management activities to deliver world-class solutions from the development, maintenance and support of Medical systems.
- Preparation of system release package.
- Preparation, management and documentation of the development and deployment environment.
- Previous experience as DevOps engineer, system administrator, system architect, configuration manager or release manager.
- Proven practical experience in Continuous Integration systems: TeamCity, Jenkins or Bamboo, Artifactory.
- Experience with Container Management solutions: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm,
- Experience with Cloud environments ( Microsoft Azure, AWS );
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible or Puppet and IaaC tools: Terraform.
- Experience with Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with bash/python.
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or closely related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
Experience in any of the following areas is a distinct advantage:
- Experience with maintenance of Telecom, Financial or Medical systems.
- Experience with self-hosted or platform as a service build around docker: Openshift, AKS, EKS, Rancher.
- Experience with any product or project from Cloud Native Landscape
- Experience with relational and non-sql DB management systems such as: MySQL, or MongoDB.
- Experience with logging & monitoring solutions such as: ELK/EFK, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Understanding and experience of medical standards: ISO 14971, IEC 62304, and ISO 13485.
- (Nice to have) Experience with configuration of Atlassian tools: Jira, Bitbucket, or Bamboo
- Knowledge about container natives CI/CD tools like Drone or Jenkins X.
- Knowledge about DevSecOps approach and configuration of ModSecurity, OWASP CRS and security scanners like OWASP ZAP.
- Unique opportunity to work in the medical market
- Contact with the latest technologies
- A great learning environment with prospects for career advancement
- Opportunity to work with other talented professionals
- Competitive salary with private health insurance, group insurance & other social benefits
- Many sports activities & sport cards
- Daily fruits and sweet Mondays