Senior DevOps & Infrastructure Specialist
Friendly Solutions Corp.About the company
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior)
DevOps & Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for proper operation of some of Cloud Platform that serve our customers. The operating domain extends to all interfacing systems that make up the company's ecosystem. His responsibilities include analysis, conception, execution, maintenance, code deployment and support of the infrastructure, 24/7. Beyond a System Administrator, DevOps or SRE role, the DevOps & Infrastructure Specialist also acts as the technical expert at the last escalation level, whether it's to intervene on production incidents, or to assist and advise our internal and external customers.
What we are after:
● Your motto is: 'Automate all the things!'
● Above all, you are passionate about system administration and you dream to contribute to the IaaS of tomorrow.
● You are tuned in to new trends and technologies.
● You like challenges: the more complex the infrastructure is, the more fun!
● You like working in a team and receiving, as well giving your teammates, relevant and constructive comments.
● Operational support – participate in daily operations, on-call rotation, and automation efforts.
● Performance tuning, load balancing and optimizing for availability, scale, and user experience.
● Monitor infrastructure for availability, performance & security.
● Design, deploy, maintain, and optimize large scale infrastructure and client shared platforms.
● Implement appropriate continuous integration procedures for application releases.
● Design, recommend and implement solutions and tools for performance, security, and availability.
● Liaise with clients, service & hardware providers and internal departments for projects and problem resolution.
● Develop technical expertise within the team.
● Define the platform architecture and provide guidance on technology choices.
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
Technical experience in managing complex web infrastructure.
Technical experience in managing an openstack/Xen/KVM deployment.
Technical experience in managing a vmware vsphere deployment.
Advanced familiarity in ansible for server management orchestration.
Linux advanced administration experience (Ubuntu, CentOS).
Service administration experience (Apache, MySQL, DRBD)).
Familiarity with application development lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
System development skills in Bash, Perl or Python.
Automation programming experience with Puppet, Ansible, etc.
Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Shinken.
Knowledge of storage technologies i.e., iSCSI, Swift.
Experience with load balancing technologies i.e., HAproxy, Corosync, Pacemaker
Experience with Elasticsearch, Redis and Logstash
What we offer
Friendly Solutions Corp is an US-based IT Company offering technical support, development services and outsourcing to its customers.
The client, this position is dedicated to, is a leader in the field of high-performance cloud hosting, dedicated servers, and colocation, with customers in over 150 countries, who offers a playground of thousands of servers and dozens of datacenters around the world. Training and testing lab environment to experiment your craziest ideas and test the most innovative solutions and technologies
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code