- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Hycom delivers digital change of service and sales journeys to bring tangible business value and excellent customer experiences. Our clients’ solutions are built on robust customer service and sales platforms from industry leaders like SAP, Oracle and Elastic Path. We are focused on industries such as telecommunications, manufacturing and energy sector. Our solutions serve millions of customers of top European companies like Deutsche Telekom, BSH, Bosch and Fortum.
Our offices are located in Munich and central Poland (Warsaw and Łódź) but you can work from any location you want. Fully remote work is also an option.
We are looking for an experienced and agile - oriented Senior Consultant with excellent German language skills and fluent English to provide support to our rapidly growing Digital Transformation consulting practice across the DACH market.
We need a master of interpersonal and communication skills and a technology enthusiast who can support a program's diagnostics surrounding complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with the latest technologies.
If you are looking for opportunities for taking part in amazing projects like that: www.hycom.pl/works.html, keep reading and apply!
Your main responsibilities:
- being an experienced leader of the growing digital consulting team for Germany, Switzerland and Austria (DACH) market,
- supporting the creation of innovative Digital Transformation strategy and helping deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer-centric,
- being up to date with the Digital Ecosystem, Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, Digital Innovation,
- being a connection between the client goals and sales, consulting, and product development activities,
- developing consulting capability in lean product development and agile culture area.
You will perfectly fit us if:
- you have proven experience in a leadership role in a consulting or digital/ e-commerce organization – 7 years +,
- you have knowledge of digital standards, strategies and trends in customer experience, engagement and e-commerce areas,
- your organizational, presentation and analytical skills are on a master level,
- you have problem-solving, learning-by-doing mindset and positive attitude,
- your communication skills are excellent - especially English and German business professional level is crucial,
- you have experience in end-to-end delivery projects (e.g.: cloud solutions, custom application development, CRM, customer insight),
- you are open to travel across the DACH region.
We offer you:
- exciting and challenging projects with high strategic relevance for renowned companies,
- opportunity to actively shape the growth story of hycom.digital GmbH,
- flexible working time – we are also opened to a part time job solution e.g. 4days a week,
- creative work and opportunities of self-development,
- modern workplace in our offices located in Munich or central Poland - Warsaw and Łódź - you can work from any location. Fully remote work is also an option.