sharing the costs of sports activities
- Wspólna 47/49, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Valid for 5 daysuntil: 13 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
• Delivery of ecological advice and assessments;
• Leading and mentoring ecologists working on the portfolio of projects;
• Resource management and interface with UK Terrestrial Ecology Head of Discipline and Resource Manager;
• Ecological project management;
• Preparation of ecological impact assessments, habitats regulations assessment, feasibility studies, and scheme reports for projects;
• Resolution of technical issues as they occur for a range of areas across projects and for the monitoring of progress;
• Integrating the regional delivery and supporting the UK ecology delivery; and
• Taking an active role in the technical development of staff, coaching and mentoring on technical issues, including mentoring Ecological Clerks of Works.
• Previous experience of delivering impact assessments for UK major infrastructure projects;
• Familiarity with current and emerging UK legislative and policy framework for biodiversity and nature;
• Experience of effective stakeholder and regulator engagement for infrastructure projects;
• Understanding of emerging DEFRA biodiversity metric tool;
• Track record of delivering biodiversity enhancements;
• Track record of providing value added solutions to infrastructure project delivery;
• An ecological specialism;
• Experience of working closely with other environmental specialists;
• Project and/or budget management;
• ECoW experience;
• Protected species license(s); and
• GIS skills.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.