Currently We are looking for:
Senior eCommerce Strategist
Saatchi & Saatchi IS (Saatchi & Saatchi Interactive Solutions)
Saatchi & Saatchi Poland is an integrated advertising agency combining full service with digital and top new media shop competencies, placing a particular focus on the eCommerce channel (Global eCommerce Center of Excellence within the Saatchi & Saatchi network). One of the largest creative agencies in Poland, awarded in the country and abroad.
The Agency of the Year by KTR 2017 and Effie 2017 and 2018. The Bronze Lion winner at the 2016 Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, one of the Top 3 most effective agencies in Poland (according to Effie 2016), one of the Top 2 most innovative agencies in Poland (Innovation AD #Award 2016), named the Success of the Year 2016 (according to Press magazine) and the Export Good of the Year (according to MMP magazine).
As Senior eCommerce Strategist you respond to Clients’ briefs and unspoken needs by finding proper data sources and frameworks. You are able to craft recommendations for eCommerce presence of agency’s Clients across eCommerce related touchpoints and tools. If asked “what interests you the most: shopper’s decision tree or algorithm of retailer’s search engine” you answer: “Both!” and immediately start to ideate how to make a product which makes use of both, that position is definitely for you.
To enjoy and succeed in this role, we believe you:
- Have experience in crafting data-based strategies
- Know most important eCommerce metrics and their usage by heart
- Know basics of statistical modelling and can talk to and cooperate with analysts and data scientists
- Are master storyteller, keen to share your knowledge with your colleagues, clients and external audiences
- Can think both human and technology
Moreover we believe you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in handling eCommerce either on the client’s, agency’s or service provider’s side
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks and capability of adjusting them to the problem at hand
- Knowledge of consumer and shopper research goals and methodologies
- Understanding of how shopper drivers should influence drive in-store activities and form experiences
- Knowledge of User Experience and Information Architecture design principles
- Basic knowledge of web and data technologies. You know what HTML and JS are responsible for, difference between pixel and tag as well as data enrichment
- Fluency in spoken and written English (that is a MUST)
- Fluency in PowerPoint (that is also a MUST)
What will you do?
- Use and design internal agency methodologies, frameworks and tools to gather and analyze shopper, market and competitive data
- Define data gathering/analytics projects, work with Insights and Analytics team through them and use insights to plan eCommerce strategies
- Craft eCommerce content recommendations and plan communication for global brands on category and brand levels, in many different markets/geographies
- Work with Insights and Analytics team on development of agency tools
- Create global playbooks and manuals for global brands
- Present your findings and strategic recommendations in front of the Client
- Lead pitches and tenders to win new Clients and accounts (we have some experience in that)
- Represent agency on external events
- Together with eCommerce Strategy Lead define internal processes, SOWs and WOWs
Additionally, it would be great if you:
- Are fluent in more than one language (not necessarily European one)
- Have experience in planning, setting and optimizing performance campaigns (especially on Amazon or other marketplace)
What do we offer?
International environment and the access to the latest e-commerce know-how
Professional development in the renowned and constantly growing company with the best experts in the industry
Stable employment and collaboration based on a direct feedback that allows you to grow in harmony, overcome difficulties, stay yourself and spread your wings
90 minutes per week to learn on our internal e-learning platform
Company tool to manage your career path
Shorter working day on Fridays :)