- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
The Motion Business is a fast-growing part of Rockwell Automation that develops motion control products such as servo drives, servo motors, and independent cart systems for use in industrial applications. The most common market for these products are in factory automation applications such as packaging machinery, paper converting, printing, web handling, and automated assembly. Within the product development teams of the Motion Business, embedded software needs have increased in recent years as more and more functionality is put into software.
In order to expand our capacity to deliver these features, a new team will be formed in Rockwell Automation’s office in Katowice, Poland. New team members at this location will have a great opportunity to join our business and contribute to even more success in the market.
Rockwell Automation is looking for a talented Senior Hardware Engineer with electronics design experience to join our new product development team.
You will join a diverse, global engineering team and be responsible for developing the hardware and technology for our next generation, industrial servo motion control products.
• You will be a part of newly created team in Poland
• You will play a key role in all phases of product development including requirements definition, technology development, hardware design, product verification, and release to production.
• You will work on a team comprised of engineers across multiple disciplines (e.g., mechanical, embedded hardware, power electronics, and embedded software), project managers, product marketing, and manufacturing & quality organizations to bring our product roadmaps to life.
• The environment fosters a collaborative and innovative approach to work with teams across the globe. It is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for product development.
• In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop both technical and leadership skills and experience by take on increasing scope and responsibility.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience required.
5+ years design experience with microprocessor/microcontroller-based embedded system design and/or power electronics (AC/DC conversion, inverters, and off-line power supply topologies).
Demonstrated skills in the hardware development process, including circuit simulation & design, component de-rating, hardware debug & checkout.
Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English on at least B2 level
Comfortable to reading, writing, and speaking with people at all levels.
Ability to travel internationally (no more than 10% per year).
Understanding of EMC/EMI noise reduction techniques, PCB layout, gate drive design, thermal management, voltage and current sensing techniques and protection circuitry.
Experience using modeling tools, i.e. Matlab/Simulink, Simplorer, LTSpice, Maxwell, etc. to solve complex problems.
Proficiency and understanding of the architecture, specification and hardware design in the area of motion control systems or industrial power conversion equipment (servo drives, industrial drives, UPS, and traction drives).
Master’s in Electrical Engineering focused on power electronics, electric machines, or control systems.
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is a company that is the leader in industrial automation in the world. I have been operating on the market for 114 years and what distinguishes us is the fact that we have clients with whom we have been cooperating since the beginning of our activity. Our clients are: Jack Daniels, Toyota, Pepsi, NASA, Universal Studios, TESLA.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.