private medical care
Senior Electrical Engineer
KK Wind Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Goleniowska 62, Prawobrzeże, SzczecinSzczecin, West Pomeranian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Secure a realistic project plan and work with stakeholders to understand project requirements and ensure that project is executed as per the plan in terms of technical specification/project scope, time, quality, costs and risks;
Ensure that technical changes are confirmed with the customer through Technical Project Lead to keep the project on track and always to the customers satisfaction, whether they are internal or external customers;
Secure & review design (both electrical and mechanical layout) and component choices (Purchase specification) according to KK Wind solutions standards, electrical standards & as per customer requirement;
Make electrical design calculation (Short circuit calculation, Heat load calculation, reliability etc);
Create BOM (ERP software), understand the product life cycle of the components, Configuration management, BOM review meeting, Master data for electrical components etc;
Work in close cooperation with the shop-floor /production floor/other team during prototype build to ensure prototype function is fully accordance to design and build time line;
Prepare routine test specification, perform test to ensure the test meets the requirements & make test reports during the prototype;.
Prepare type testing specification & Participate in external acceptance and type test to ensure the test meets the requirements. Also perform in-house type testing (where applicable) & prepare type test reports;.
Support production / NPI to secure an effective introduction to series productions;
Prepare proposal for optimization and cost out (Product localization, cost reduction);
Make all complementary documentation for cabinet before installation (transportation, installation manual and service manual etc);
Work closely with senior management on strategic areas;
Coach, motivate and support all the team members in technical side and nurture a sustainable and strong technical excellence team.
The key competencies that will help you succeed in this role are:
• Electrical Engineering: Good knowledge to execute customer projects, review & understand customer technical documentations and specification and leverage electrical engineering knowledge throughout the product certification process;
• New Product Development :Good knowledge and ability to manage new product development, continually optimize the process and associated activities, transforming a market opportunity into a viable product to support customer projects. Has good understanding of IPR principles, technologies of new product design and integrated product development;
• Standards & Procedures: Good knowledge IEC/EN (IEC 61439, 60204 etc) & UL standards (UL 508A). Is able to independently apply and develop standards and procedures during development and testing. Is able to provide suggestions to evaluate and inspect deviation from the standards;
• Product testing management : Is able to interpret and analyse testing and verification protocols and procedures; is able to support development of in-house methods for product characterization, concept design, feasibility and validation;
• Designing Systems & Solutions : Has strong electric and instrumental knowledge and understand the different standards to independently develop and customise complex system designs;
• Knowledge Sharing and Documentation: Detailed knowledge of the technical documentation requirements as per internal guidelines. Is able to create product datasheet, Installations Manual, service manual & Material composition document for products;
• Design Thinking: Creates new concepts/ practices that are not obvious to others, looking at things in a really new way, that help define “next practices” for the industry leveraging internal and external sources of information;
• Knowledge in Turbine system & operation (Yawing , pitching etc),UPS system & inverters, Power converters, Grid compliances, EMC requirements, Batteries is good to have. Understanding the purpose of APQP4Wind and how the deliveries are tied together and which tools are required is preferable.
• Customer Centricity;
• Building Collaborative Relationships;
• Drive For Results;
• Communicating With Impact;
• Fostering Innovation;
• Leadership Mindset.
We are also looking for:
• Master/Graduate in Engineering – Electrical & Electronics with experience in manufacturing industry with knowledge in Design and development;
• Minimum 3+ years experience with knowledge in Design and development;
• Flexibility to travel to other localization when needed.
What we offer
As a frontrunner in the renewable energy industry, sustainability and innovation are part of our company DNA and strongly embedded in the way we operate our company.
No matter your role, you will find yourself immersed in our strategy. At KK, all employees are encouraged to contribute their ideas – we want everyone to feel involved and heard. Our flat hierarchies allow us to make swift decisions and exchange ideas in an open, honest atmosphere where we help each other succeed. What is more, you will be collaborating across several functions and you will experience a distinct team spirit as you work with international colleagues from all over the world.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
KK Group is owned by A.P. Moller Holding which is the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group, which was established in 1904 by Arnold Peter Møller. Today the A.P. Moller Holding Group consists of private and public companies within transportation, logistics, infrastructure, energy, and financial services.
A.P. Moller Holding is owned by the A.P. Moller Foundation, which was set up by the founding family to ensure that the foundation contributes to society for generations to come.
KK Wind Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o.
We enable a wind-powered future!
At our office in Szczecin, as Lead - Global Electrical Engineering, you will lead and deliver projects from the very start till the end and will be responsible for both the technical as well as economic side of the project .You will be responsible for setting the direction and executing projects according to the project plan along with Technical Project Lead and Project Manager. You will have the opportunity to work on New Product Development (NPD), new concepts, and existing HW/panels modification for renewable energy systems.
Manage innovative projects within green technology!
As pioneers within wind power, we are committed to developing ground-breaking and competitive products within green technology.