- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Operations and Engineering Services (OES) is a global organization focused on providing an outstanding customer experience by leading the organization to deliver the highest quality and most reliable products, services and solutions.
Rockwell Automation is looking for a Senior Embedded Software Quality Engineering individual contributor to join our team. The incumbent will help develop and implement robust preventive quality plans to build quality into product design and processes. In this role working in a matrixed and dynamic environment with creativity, attention to detail and effective communication is key. This position also has interactions with internal and external customers. This individual will be working with Embedded Software development Teams.
In this role you will:
• Read and interpret technical product documentation with understanding of product usage within customer application and environment;
• Provides design input and fit for use to product development teams;
• Helps develop and implements New Product Introduction (NPI) quality planning to build quality into design;
• Helps perform risk assessment and implements early preventive mitigation action plans;
• Analytical and problems- solving competency to drive performance results;
• Uses dashboards and metrics to drive on-going continuous improvement;
• Leads Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and ensures corrective and preventive action planning, addresses true and systemic root cause and eliminates repeats;
• Applies quality design methodologies, tools and techniques (e.g. Design for Six Sigma, Design for Reliability, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, etc.) incrementally and throughout product development;
• Analyzes data both internally and externally to identify trends and drive systemic product and process improvements with the development teams;
• Assess the field anomalies, works with product stakeholders to triage, and prioritize to drive quality improvement for our customers;
• Pursues tasks with a sense of urgency, and develops/implements timely actions;
• Focus on prevention, timely issue resolution and contributing to the team;
• Works well in a matrix organization and accepts shared accountability;
• Maintains accountability for high quality performance throughout product lifecycle;
• Presents and communicates quality readouts to appropriate leadership as required;
• Manages varying priorities and collaborates across multiple KSHs and disciplines, internal and external customers;
• Participate and support key employee initiatives including the employee engagement survey, culture of inclusion initiatives and ethics.
Minimum Education :
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent;
• Minimum of 5 years in quality, manufacturing or field service engineering;
• Minimum of 3 years in New Product Introduction (NPI) in Software or embedded SW environment;
• Proven effective communication across all organizational levels;
• Drives results with cross -functional team within a complex matrix organization;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to drive performance results;
• Strong experience in continuous improvement and QA tools and methodologies;
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Primarily Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI).
• Ability to execute Enterprise Resource Planning system, preferably SAP;
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and understands Quality management in this development methodology;
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning system, preferably SAP;
• Certification in LEAN, Six SIGMA tools and methodologies (i.e., Green Belt / Black Belt), CQE, AQE;
• Provide key inputs into HW, SW/FW, and product requirements with basic understanding of product, application and system level;
• Basic understanding of the environment inclusive of products and infrastructure that must work together to achieve the desired customer outcome;
• Project Management or Project Management Professional certification;
• Master of Science or MBA is a plus.
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.