private medical care
Senior Engineer, Embedded Software
- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
As a Senior Embedded Engineer, you will be working within a self-organized and cross-functional team of engineers, developing firmware for various Rockwell Automation products. Your responsibilities will include reviewing requirements, preparing and reviewing design documents, programming in C/C++, as well as analyzing and fixing bugs and issues.
Rockwell Automation is dedicated to advancing new technologies and focused on providing better solutions for industrial automation. With a strong focus on continuous improvement, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-tech environment where creativity is encouraged and rewarded.
- Agile / SAFe Software Development;
- Firmware architecture (BSP, HAL, OSAL, RTOS, IPC etc.);
- Advanced low and high level debugging facilities (ICD, simulators, tracers, OS trackers, loggers);
- Advanced Networking (Time Sensitive Networks, Redundancy, Cryptography, etc.);
- Hardware (multi-core ASICs, Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth);
- Code Quality (code review, coding standards, code analysis tools);
- Continuous Delivery and Integration (GIT, Test Automation, Python, Jenkins);
- Security, Industry Standards and Certification (ODVA, TÜV, CIP, etc.).
A minimum of 4 years of commercial experience in creating embedded software;
Very good knowledge of C ++;
Object-oriented design skills and knowledge of UML and design patterns;
Experience in programming applications in real-time systems;
Knowledge of issues related to programming microcontrollers;
Knowledge of computer networks;
Use of English at a communicative level in speaking and writing.
Experience in working with agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe);
Knowledge and experience in programming industrial automation devices (Ladder and others);
Ability to program in Python;
Knowledge of the GIT version control system.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you focus on a single project at a time
- you can change the project
- backend developer
- embedded developer
- automated test programmer
- product owner
- scrum master
What we offer
Private medical care,
Lunch Pass Edenred Card,
Funding on the MyBenefit platform,
Christmas and holiday allowance from the Company Social Benefits Fund,
Employee referral program.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
no dress code
parking space for employees
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 25,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!