- Wielicka 28, 33-100 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you looking for a new challenge within IT?
Do you want to be part of a winning Team providing one of the most successful engineering access control solutions to the market?Maybe this position as
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies.
The Senior Engineer - F5is a role within the security organisation of the Global Shared Service Center (GSSC).
GSSC embarks on a journey to build out a "Loadbalancing as a Service" product, to provide a catalogue of F5 (LTM/AFM/ASM/APM/AAM/LC/DNS/EM) centric services, which are subscribable, accessible, usable and valuable to GSSC's global division customers.
The product will cover a servicing footprint inclusive of hundreds of perimeter office/factory sites, numerous globally distributed datacentres with a user base up to tens of thousands.
In this role, you will part of a "startup" phase within a well-established enterprise environment, to globally drive operational and development of F5 (LTM/AFM/ASM/APM/AAM/LC/DNS/EM) centric services around the world for the very first time.
- You must be a technical person, who draws satisfaction from translating F5 Centric technologies to customer-facing service features, and feel successful when your service features results in good user experiences.
- You will assist the Service Owner of Security to align your F5 Centric services features to the overall GSSC security roadmap
- You will set priorities of the engineering team, which includes both GSSC colleagues and third-party resources.
- You will involve in helping to break down the Security Service Owner 6 monthly plans into actionable two to four weekly sprints deliverables.
- You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and continuously ensure your engineering resources are delivering according to the GSSC Security Roadmap.
- You will be consistently directing day-to-day activities and keep reporting and communication clear throughout the team.
- You will create an environment in which your team pursues, customer satisfaction through product excellence, customer expectation management, and establishing a support process for meeting customer service level agreements.
- You will oversee and mentor less senior engineers to build up and maintain training plans and experience developments, helping the engineering team navigate obstacles
- You will also analyse and review actual service performance against Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs).
- The role requires occasional travel, local and nationwide.
- You will have a mindset similar to a technically hands-on mini CEO to the Loadbalancer As A product, defining and driving the team towards the product vision, at the same time explore the market and industry for better solutions and positively differentiate your offering in that space
Skills you will need to succeed in this role.
- You have a clear understanding of the overlaying and underlaying relationships between cross datacenters virtualised and physical infrastructures.
- You have a clear understanding of the various F5 (LTM/AFM/ASM/APM/AAM/LC/DNS/EM) offerings, features and subfeatures, and their realistic use cases in a global environment.
- You have a clear understanding of how to execute continuously the "Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover" concept to improve the security and high availability for the footprints F5 is servicing.
- You have 5+ years involvement with scoping, designing and implementation F5 and related and orchestration projects.
- Technical Skill Set (Required): BIG IQ, F5 - Any 3 of the following modules (LTM/AFM/ASM/APM/AAM/LC/DNS/EM),
- Technical Skill Set (Preferred): Radware Alteon, NGINX or other similar product, API Gateway
- Projects Settings (preferred but not required): Working in a customer-facing and or product development capacity, in roles such as presales, post-sales, professional services, vendor's partners, or engineer/DevOps engineer within a product management setting.
- You have an understanding and purpose of the usage of user case, user story or UML diagramming or similar.
- You have an understanding of the differences among IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models, and the implications of provider side level of support processes and effort required to meet customer expectations.
- Excellent understanding of "High Availability" and "Disaster Recovery" Design principles.
- You have an understanding of IT and Security Incident Management Processes.
- You have an understanding of Vulnerability Management Finding and Fix process.
- You have an understanding of Asset and Configuration Management and their working relations with ITIL Tools such as ServiceNow, Remedy.
- You do not mind working, building and driving result orientated relationships with long term third party resources, who will be participating as an extended team capacity.
- Preferred but not required: Exposure to agile experience (Concepts such as Sprints, Scrum Master, and Product Owner).
- Preferred but not required: Understanding the role of a SIEM solution.
- Preferred but not required: Worked in regulated environments, which is audited by either PCI-DSS, ISO27001, Online Gaming Regulations, SoC2, CSA STAR or similar.
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible ways of working (flexible working hours and home office)
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with PlayStation4 and table football
- Fresh fruits every day
- Lunch Card
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
We kindly ask all candidates interested in the offer to submit your application online. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Your CV should be annexed with a consent clause for the processing of your personal data in connection with the recruitment process.
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data by the company ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Poland S.A. with its registered office in Leszno in the scope mentioned in art. 22 (1) § 1 of the Labor Code in order to implement the recruitment process (legal basis: 22 (1) §1 of the Labor Code in connection with Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on protection natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation")".