- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Engineer GPW
Scope of responsibility:
- Work independently to lead the testing and evaluation of packages to support the product development and packaging development of Cosmetic and Personal Care products.
- Manage compatibility testing of product in the appropriate packaging materials to certify shelf-life requirements.
- Perform physical testing, such as distribution simulation and force, of components and final packages to predict consumer experience and prevent consumer issues.
- Conduct dimensional analysis on packaging components to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Write detailed test reports and approve package components for production release.
- Provide recommendations on packaging materials and their interaction with cosmetic formulas, decoration processes and packaging technologies.
- Interact regularly with Package Engineering, Product Development, Procurement, Marketing and Manufacturing in Global and Regional Markets.
- Schedule and organizing all required maintenance of equipment in package testing area.
- Partial management of part time direct report for package testing area inputting into performance and development plans.
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry packaging test methods, standards and practices, packaging/product innovation and technology advances.
- Assist in the development of predictive test methodologies
- BS in Package Engineering or related technical degree such as Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years related packaging experience ideally with emphasis on package testing.
- Previous supervisor roles a positive.
- Material knowledge in plastics, glass, paperboard and corrugated fiberboard.
- Solid knowledge of ASTM, ISTA, TAPPI and ISO industry test methods including distribution simulation, compression, and top-load test procedures.
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and quality of information generated.
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment, adaptable to manage changing business needs.
- real opportunity for development & experience in an international environment
- support from your Team and knowledge sharing as we are One Team One Avon
- employment contract with additional benefits ( MultiSport card, Luxmed, life insurance, cosmetic discounts, surprise boxes with cosmetics, day off for medical prevention)
- flexible working hours, home office opportunities
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.